ENC can provide a complete project management team to successfully deliver projects on behalf of clients or provide experienced individuals to supplement a client’s Project management team. Our expertise is available for short or long-term assignments.
Owner’s Project Team
ENC is geared to support or perform the role of the project Owner’s team to deliver successful projects. Managing consultants to conceptualise and scope the project optimising the business case, capital and operating costs and then delivering the project.
Clients have the ability to call on ENC to provide experienced specialist consultants to supplement their team for short term assignments or for the duration of a project. This flexibility offers clients the opportunity to have a highly skilled team as and when required.
Our Services include:
- Identification and assessment of project specific implementation options
- Project scoping (Basis of Design, Field Development Plan)
- Development of the project Risk register, mitigation and contingency plans
- Creating and updating Project schedules
- Developing Project cost estimates and budgets
- Identification of potential stakeholders and Project resourcing requirement
- Collaboration strategies to optimise project outcomes
- Recommendations / selection / appointment of consulting team
- Management of consultants and contractors
- Identify/recommend/source potential delivery team
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Production of Quality & HSE Plans
- Development of Change management Plans
- Commissioning and Hand-over documentation
- Audit and Review management
- Close out strategies and management
Contract Management & Negotiations
Organisations in both the public and private sectors are facing increasing pressure to reduce costs and improve financial and operational performance. New regulatory requirements, globalisation, increases in contract volumes and complexity have resulted in an increasing recognition of the importance and benefits of effective contract management.
The growing recognition of the need to automate and improve contractual processes and satisfy increasing compliance and analytical needs has also led to an increase in the adoption of more formal and structured contract management procedures.
ENC offers the following services.
- Development of procurement and contracting strategies
- Contract documentation preparation
- Management of tender process, evaluation and recommendation of tenders
- Contract negotiation and finalisation
- Contractor and Subcontractor management
- Change management assessment, recommendation and processing
- Dispute negotiation and mediation
Project Management Services
At ENC Consulting we pride ourselves on being the trusted professionals – providing our clients with program and project management services. Project management is an essential component in successfully delivering investment outcomes. At ENC Consulting we integrate project and program management methodologies, tools and skill sets to better achieve project outcomes.
Whether it’s for a small project or a large array of projects, we understand that effective program management will require a benefit driven approach aimed at supporting organisational strategic goals. We also understand the importance of delivering projects on time, on budget and on strategy whilst maintaining good relationships with key stakeholders.
Some of the Project Management services ENC offers –
- Developing and management of project execution strategies
- Establishing and reporting on project controls
- Risk management
- Developing and management of project scope, budget and schedule
- Development and management of procurement process
- Communications management
- Construction management
- Development and management of Health and safety protocols
- Investigation and development of environmental compliance and mitigation measures
Risk Management Services
Our team of specialists provide comprehensive risk management services to identify, manage and mitigate project risk, and model the cost implications of remaining risks and uncertainties at each stage of the project life cycle. This process achieves the best possible balance between cost, time and quality to analyse and manage risk whilst delivering the best outcome. Linking risks to value creation provides our clients with the surety they need.
ENC offers the following services –
- Facilitate project risk workshops
- Establish the project Risk register
- Develop Risk mitigation measures
- Monitor the success of Risk mitigation measures
We work closely with our clients to understand both their drivers and project specific requirements ensuring we offer the most appropriate purchase methodology for goods and services. There are many different procurement methods to choose from but selecting the most appropriate method helps ensure project success. Our advice is tailored to fit in with each client’s project plan and considers:
- Specific project constraints
- Asset ownership
Aspects we consider include:
- When are the goods or services required?
- Where can materials be procured from – delivery time frame.
- Manufacturing time frames
- Is local storage available for early delivery
Our cost estimates are based on current industry rates derived from projects we are working on at the time an estimate is produced. We consider not only the amount required for materials and services but potential environmental costs and if required inflation fluctuations.
Procurement quality standards are based on the project’s Quality plan or ISO 9001 standard requirements.
Specific Project Constraints
Design, Technical, economic, management, legal, time, environmental and third party constraints
We can provide our clients with the appropriate tools, processes and skilled experienced people to provide the correct information at the right time to enable the right decisions to be made.
We monitor variances between the original project baseline and actual delivery performance, Areas we implement Project Controls to manage projects include –
- Planning and Scheduling
- Risk Management (includes identification & assessment)
- Cost estimating and management
- Scope and Change Management
- Earned Value Management
- Document Control
- Supplier Performance
- Maintaining the project baseline
- BIM and Information Management